Saturday, 26 November 2011

Sketches Galore.

Sadly, haven't been able to colour drawings that I've been wanting to but I'm still drawing so I'll present you guys with random sketches.
"His teeth tends to get in the way."
Hoping to turn the bottom left one into a sticker.
This lil' guy is in the page above but have yet to scan him in.
Taken with instagram though!
Yes, I'm only using instagram now. 
Hope I'll color her.
I like her outfit.
Sticker worthy?
 Strobes Pt.2 - Lemaitre
The lyrics got stuck in my head.
 "The weird community"
If only I can turn this into my bedsheets.
Little something for Gwen.
I'm sorry for not being able to draw a more human elf though.
Very nice of her to let me draw in her book where she collects awesome drawings by awesome people.
And, I blame parallax error for her face.
I had to put this up cause' never in my life did I have so many packets of M&M's.
Thank you mum!
And Christmas themed M&M's too!


"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Toys in every store,
But the prettiest sight to see,
Is the holly that will be,
On your own front door."


Well, hope you guys are looking forward to Christmas as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment