Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Daily Fun.


Hello!
This will be a quick little update.

For those who don't follow me on instagram/twitter,
I decided to do a post it doodle everyday
for every single day of my final year project.

Now,
the project is ending this week on 30th November.
It's been really fun doing the little drawings
but after this week,
this mini personal challenge thingy will end.

You guys have been really awesome for the favourites and retweets!
Really appreciate it!♥

I won't be drawing one post it doodle everyday but I'll still do post it drawings!
(I love post its.)

I really hope to compile this into a little book when I can
but I'll try to upload all these 
before I leave for my internship. (mentioned in previous blog post)

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment