Monday, 6 May 2013

Digital Phase



Recently painted a bunch of bottle caps that are going to turn into badges!
I hope I get to varnishing them soon and make them available for sale.



Anyhoozles!
On to the main part of this post,
I'm having a digital phase sorta thing lately.
Mostly been doodling things with my tablet which is something I rarely do because I find it extremely hard to sketch stuff with my tablet compared to the beloved pencil & paper.
But I'm trying to embrace(this is a funny word to use) this current phase of mine & quite like whatever I've drawn
so far!
(Of course, that doesn't mean I will stop doing traditional stuff!)


This is a little exercise I do occasionally!
Taking the colours from illustrations by other artists or stills from animated clips and using them 
for colouring my characters so as to experiment with different colour palettes.

Stills is from Longway North which is incredible!
Watch the trailer here.
I can't wait for it to be released in 2015


And some dragons because How to Train Your Dragon's art book 
was beside me screaming at me to draw some.

I really had a lot of fun painting everything
&
hope you guys will enjoy looking at them!


No comments:

Post a Comment