Sunday, 22 September 2013

Sketchbook Residents

Bout' time I load up some sketches.
No fancy coloured doodles this time, most of them I posted on Instagram but they are the more decent looking sketches in my sketchbook so far.





Not so fun fact : I used to never draw dragons at all cause I found it really hard until I got the artbook for 'How to Train Your Dragon' & watched the movie. And now, I draw them when I'm stumped on what to draw which is pretty often.


I really like these 'Space Post' stuff I've been doodling, hoping to maybe colour one or two of them when I've got the time.



Like this critter as well so threw some colour on it, calling him Swamp Warrior for now.



Lil' happy frog doodle for a  friend's birthday c:



Ok, the only fancy coloured doodle to end off the post.
A quick thing I did with the lasso tool on Friday.
Challenging to draw with the lasso tool but pretty fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment