Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Woah It's 2014

It's been reaaaally long since my last post, which was last year. No other reason except that I'm really lazy to scan my sketchbook pages for some odd reason.

And now I have a fair amount of pages that I want to show, doesn't help that I just finished my thickest sketchbook ever.
OH WELL.
But mentally shook my fist at myself so I'll get some scanning done. Here are some from the last few pages.







Someone suggested I upload/sell a digital version of my sketchbook & I think I'm going to do that at some point. So you guys will get to see that most of my sketchbook is pretty much filled with bad drawings.

--- 

Shall end the post with a few digital doodles & current sketchbook stuff done this year!









Maybe I should make updating this place more a new year's resolution.
Hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment