Friday, 6 February 2015

Flippity Flop It's February!

Recently finished up a few doodles I started last year which I kinda fancied but never got around to finishing.
Until nowwww


Now, on to badly drawn silly things I've scribbled so far in my first sketchbook of 2015 :V 
Been a while since I shared sketchbook shizz


One of the sketches I did while trying to figure out what I wanted to for Qpop's 'Unicats and Caticorns' show.
I actually really like this sketch but I went with something sillier because, WHY NOT 8V





Based on the dress from Valentino shown below.
JUST LOOK AT IT




Wanted to go over these ladies with the brush pen but too afraid to ink my sketches nowadays.
Shaky and rusty hands



Really into drawing potted plants and stuff recently after flooding my mind with pictures on pinterest.
Tried to put those plants in a room, got reminded of how I always just throw perspective out the window




Super inspired by momoro today so I drew some foxes!


Oh, and inspired by Marc Boutavant as well because I finally got to read 'The Day No One Was Angry', it's such a beautifully illustrated book!
So I drew another fox for a new profile picture

That's all folks!

1 comment: